Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems
Epson is known as one of the best brand printers in the world who is famous for delivering the best performance and high-quality functionalities to their users. But as time passes, there may be a possibility that you may face some technical glitches with it. One of the common issues that you may encounter is Epson printer paper feed problems. It may appear due to the hardware issues with the printer, damage of the paper tray and many more. This article highlights the simple troubleshooting tips to fix paper feeding problems Epson printer.
Why Do I Face Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems?
Look at the below list to know the common reasons behind the occurrence of the paper feeding problems Epson printer:
- Use of poor quality papers in input paper tray
- Establish the faulty physical connections
- Incorrect configuration
- Installing low-quality ink cartridges
- Load the paper incorrectly in input paper tray
- Use of poor ink cartridges
- Establish incorrect physical connection
Troubleshoot Epson Printer Paper Feed Problems
There are various methods through which you can troubleshoot the Epson printer paper feed problems. Go through the below troubleshooting tricks to fix the paper feed issue:
Method 1: Clearing of Error Message
- Firstly, open the Epson printer folder depending on the Windows operating system that you are using.
- After that, open the Print Queue.
- Thereafter, right-click on the Epson printer driver and then click on the “see what’s printing” option.
- Next, tap on your printer and then cancel all the print jobs. Click on “Cancel All Documents”.
- Hit on one particular job to delete the highlighted print job. Once you click on the document, hit on the Cancel button.
- Tap on the Yes button to clear the queue.
- In the next step, right-click on the printer driver of your printer and then choose the Printing Preferences option.
- Check that the paper source section is not listed under the Manual or MP Tray page.
- Now, put your paper in the Manual Feed Tray to start the printing process.
- If you still get the issue then power cycle your printer. It will help you in resolving the issue.
Method 2: Paper Jam Issue
- Unplug your printer and restart your printer after waiting for some time.
- Ensure to not pull out the paper from the paper jam situation as it can create more issues.
- Make sure that there is not any loose paper stuck in the paper tray.
- Take the printer roller and clean it properly by using the soft cloth.
- Move the print-head to the left and restart your printer.
- At last, turn on your printer and check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
Method 3: Set Default Paper Source
- Launch Microsoft Word and tap on File or Page Layout.
- After that, go to the Page setup and then the Paper source option.
- Ensure that the first page and the other pages are not listed under Manual or MP tray. You can choose another source Tray 1. Tap on the Ok button.
- Click on Tools to select the Labels and Envelopes. Thereafter, tap on Mailings Tab.
- Hit on the Envelope option and next choose the Printing Option tab.
- Ensure that the Manual or MP Tray option is not selected. Tap on the Mailing.
- Hit on Envelopes option and then choose the Printing option tab.
- Ensure that Manual or MP tray is not selected. Select Tray 1 and then tap on the Ok button.
- Tap on Labels and ensure that Manual or MP tray is not chosen. Select tray 1 and then tap on the Ok button.
- At last, close the Label and Envelope configuration window.
Method 4: Set the Default Paper Size
- Open Microsoft Word and then go to the File.
- After that, tap on the Page layout followed by the Page Setup option.
- Hit on the Paper size tab and then set the paper size as custom.
- At last, click on the Ok button to start printing the document.