Connect Brother Printer to WiFi Without Cable
Do you want to connect brother printer to WiFi without cable? Facing trouble in set up your Brother printer on a wireless network? Wondering how do I configure the wireless printer without a cable? If so, then it is very important to know the proper steps to connect your Brother printer to the wireless connection for an uninterrupted performance. Keep reading the article till the end and find the instructions that you need to follow for connecting your brother printer to a wireless network. Check out the steps.
How Do I Configure the Wireless Printer Without a Cable?
Look at the below instructions to set up your Brother printer on a wireless network without a cable:
Step 1: The first step is to switch on your wireless router. Ensure that you have placed your brother printer within the wireless network range.
Step 2: After that, connect your brother printer to the power socket. Turn on your brother printer.
Step 3: Thereafter, tap on the “Menu” button given on your brother printer.
Step 4: Next, choose the “Network” option by using the up and down arrow keys. Tap on the “OK” button to select the option.
Step 5: Select the WLAN option using the up and down arrow keys. Tap on the Ok button.
Step 6: Next, you need to choose the “Setup Wizard” option using up and down keys. Hit on the Ok button.
Step 7: Once you find the “WiFi enable” option on your screen then click on the Yes button. After that, your printer will start searching for the wireless network automatically from the available options in the list.
Step 8: Choose your wireless network name from the displayed list and then click on the Ok button.
Step 9: Now, your system will be prompted to ask for the WiFi password. You need to enter the correct username and password for the wireless network. Tap on the Ok button.
Step 10: Finally, a pop-up message will be displayed on the screen saying your brother printer is connected to the WiFi network successfully.
Troubleshoot Brother Printer Can’t Connect to WiFi
If you are facing issues in the process of connect brother printer to WiFi without cable then go through the below steps to fix the problem:
Method 1: Restart the Printer and WiFi Network
- Firstly, switch off your brother printer and unplug the power cable from your device.
- After that, restart your wireless router and modem.
- Thereafter, switch on your printer.
- Next, press and hold the power button for 6-7 seconds.
- Access the wireless settings in your brother printer.
- At last, select your network name and try to connect with the wireless network.
Method 2: Connect to the WiFi Network Using WPS Button
- Search for the WPS button on your wireless router.
- After that, press the wireless setup button on your modem and router. You will see that the LED light will start blinking on your device.
- Next, press the WPS button on your brother printer.
- Now, you will see that your printer will go in the wireless setup mode. You have to wait for sometime until you get the confirmation message.
- At last, check the LED light displayed on the WiFi button on your printer device. It indicates that your wireless connection has been set up properly.
Method 3: Reset the Wireless Connection
- Go to the settings from your brother printer.
- After that, you need to select the “network” option.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Reset network settings” option.
- You need to press 1 to give the consent for the “Reset the network”.
- Now, your brother printer has started to reset the network settings.
- Brother printer will start rebooting automatically.
- At last, try to connect with your brother printer to the WiFi connection.